As a full-time PHP Back-End Developer you are responsible for the development of interactive campaigns, apps and websites for a wide range of clients both local and international. Personal drive and talent are important to us, but being part of the team is what really counts.
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience (or a lot of knowledge and the desire to go bang!)
- Excellent command of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and KribyCMS
- Experience with GIT
- You work independently, are enterprising and take responsibility
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you room to grow creatively. You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues in our studio in The Hague, working for clients on a variety of projects. You'll work on campaign sites as well as extensive corporate websites, working closely with art directors, UX designers, digital designers and front/back-end developers.
- You'll get a MacBook which is yours to take home
- Travel expenses are covered, our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport
- You'll get to work on a range of clients, such as Greenpeace, Jantje Beton, Blendle, Timberland, citizenM and hundreds of others
- You get time, and budget to develop yourself by through courses and conferences
- You’ll be enrolled in the collective pension scheme
- We also like to hang out together outside of work, like dinners and drinks
What are you going to learn?
Because you will sit in a multidisciplinary team, you will not only become a stronger developer, you will also learn a lot from the contact with the other team members and the client. How does the creative process work? How do we take the work for customers to the next level? How do you realize your personal ambitions within a project? And how do you ensure that you do this within the set timeframe?
Because we believe you never stop learning, we make a budget available for each employee to develop themselves each year. Do you want to follow a course, buy a book, or go to a PHP event with your team members? Suggest it and we'll do it!
Want to apply?
So, does this sound like you? Would you like to work with us on cool projects and taste our mediocre coffee? Send your portfolio with at least 3 good examples of both micro and corporate sites with a cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.