Do you like digital things, robots, Light-Brites, silicon chips and long scrolley websites? This could be the job for you.
kesselskramer.digital are looking for a Creative Director who likes to do digital differently. This job is for someone desperate to bring an artful twist to the world wide web and work with fun folk and friendly clients along the way.
Now for the seriouser bits
This role is central to the future of kesselskramer.digital, by inspiring our team towards intergalactic excellence. You’ll work with the brilliant KK minds spread across The Hague, Amsterdam and London and work closely with the other CDs and strategists on some of our biggest clients, both local and global. Needless to say, but we strongly believe quality of life is as important as the quality of work, so we’re pretty nice to our people.
- You’re interested in building something that’s bigger than yourself, with a vision for the medium and long-term future of kesselskramer.digital.
- You should have a proven track record producing work to the highest, pitch-winning standard.
- You can get your hands dirty when needed, but understand being a CD is about bringing out the best in your team, and inspiring them to make great work themselves, and have experience doing this.
- Your quality control is second to none.
- You will be confident presenting work, and excel at helping clients navigate new territories or ideas which they may find unnerving.
- You’ll have a solid grasp of digital strategy, and feel comfortable educating clients on this.
- You will have a genuine interest in technology and digital trends. A frustrated futurist would be ideal.
- You have an original perspective on animation and interaction design.
- The candidate should feel comfortable briefing and coaching development teams to achieve the highest quality output.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience working in a digital agency.
- Your portfolio will show strategic decision making, ideation, and design as well as strong, measurable results for clients.
- You can speak and present fluently in both Dutch and English.
- Your base location is The Hague, but you will regularly work from Amsterdam and sometimes in London.
Want to apply?
So, does this sound like you? Send us your stuff and we'll get back to you!