We’re looking for someone who loves the internet and user experience design. Are you fluent in Figma? Do you have experience with both campaign microsites and longer-running corporate projects? Are you conceptually strong and know how to communicate with customers and clients? It could be you.
You have experience with different types of online projects and a great interest in the world around you. Like us, you believe that meaningful design can make the web, and maybe the world, a little better.
You are fluent in Figma, more than familiar with both campaign microsites and large corporate projects and importantly have a positive attitude. In addition, you are not afraid to discuss and present your designs, explain your ideas, and receive feedback from colleagues and clients in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you the space to grow creatively. You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues in our studio in The Hague and we offer the opportunity to occasionally work at our office in Amsterdam (KesselsKramer). You work for clients and projects in all shapes and sizes, varying on assignment and across all industries. We develop all kinds of digital experiences in which campaign sites and extensive corporate websites are the common thread, but (native) apps can also be part of the work we do. You always work in a team with other experts, such as art directors, UX designers, other digital designers to front/back-end developers.
- You'll get a MacBook Pro which you can take home (of course)
- We're not a fan of working overtime, because the best work is delivered when everything is well planned
- Travel expenses are covered, our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport
- You'll get to work on a range of clients, such as Jongeren op Gezond Gewicht (JOGG), Jantje Beton, Blendle, Timberland, citizenM and hundreds of others
- You get time and budget to develop yourself through courses and conferences
- You’ll be enrolled in the collective pension scheme
- We also like to hang out together outside of work; aranging dinners, drinks and a yearly team weekend
What are you going to learn?
Because you will join a multidisciplinary team, you will not only become a stronger designer, you will also learn a lot from the collaboration with the other team members and our clients. How does the technical implementation work? How do we take the work for customers to the next level? How do you realize your personal ambitions within a project? And how do you ensure that you do this within the set timeframe?
Because we believe you never stop learning, we make a budget available for each employee to develop themselves each year. Do you want to follow a course, buy a book or go to an event with your team members? Suggest it and we'll do it!
Want to apply?
So, does this sound like you? Would you like to work with us on cool projects and taste our mediocre coffee? Send your portfolio with at least 3 good examples of both micro and corporate sites with a cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.